Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kliddle_gw

greetings all

kliddle
16 years ago

new to garden web and just today found the Utah page. will try to contribute often. it is good to have a support group for any addiction.

with the forum was more active. i will spread the word (you can do the same).

seems like a few of you know each other so i will tell you all about me.

first name is kendal. i am 35, male, married with 4 kids. live in the harvard/yale area of slc (just south of the university). graphic designer by trade. love gardening, though my yard is a work in progressÂbought the house two years ago and am remodeling. the wife gets upset if i spend too much time in the yard when there is so much to do inside. front is 3/4 done, the back will one day be a formal kitchen garden. the formal fountain/pond is in, but looks somewhat out of place in the wreckage and desolation we call the back yard. hope to make some progress next summer. i am interested in anything green from orchids-local natives. i am the type of guy who comes home from vacation/business trips with seeds i found. i also have a passion for water gardening and ornamental goldfish (japanese ranchu). i plan to get some bees in the next few years.

would love to meet others with similar interests to share seeds, divisions and information.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus