Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kliddle_gw

greetings all

kliddle
16 years ago

new to garden web and just today found the Utah page. will try to contribute often. it is good to have a support group for any addiction.

with the forum was more active. i will spread the word (you can do the same).

seems like a few of you know each other so i will tell you all about me.

first name is kendal. i am 35, male, married with 4 kids. live in the harvard/yale area of slc (just south of the university). graphic designer by trade. love gardening, though my yard is a work in progressÂbought the house two years ago and am remodeling. the wife gets upset if i spend too much time in the yard when there is so much to do inside. front is 3/4 done, the back will one day be a formal kitchen garden. the formal fountain/pond is in, but looks somewhat out of place in the wreckage and desolation we call the back yard. hope to make some progress next summer. i am interested in anything green from orchids-local natives. i am the type of guy who comes home from vacation/business trips with seeds i found. i also have a passion for water gardening and ornamental goldfish (japanese ranchu). i plan to get some bees in the next few years.

would love to meet others with similar interests to share seeds, divisions and information.

Comments (2)