Return to the Virginia Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: va swap/garden visit june 7-accomcac va

Posted by daylily 7MD/VA (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 12, 08 at 13:56

We're having a swap/get together on the Eastern Shore of VA, easily accesible for DelMarVa and Tidewater areas.

Date: Saturday June 7, 2008
Location: Accomac, VA. The house is an hour south of Salisbury MD and an hour North of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel.

Arrive any time after 10:00 a.m.

Afternoon-plant swap both informal and/or prearranged trades.

Pot Luck: Please bring a dish, main, side or desert. Bring a chair if you have one. Plates, plastic silverware, cups, some beverages and water will be provided.

This will be an informal day to meet other area gardeners and to share our plants and gardening enthusiasm.

I don't normally post much on this forum but wanted to be sure anyone in the area that would like to attend knows about it.

Please email if you need the address or more information.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: va swap/garden visit june 7-accomcac va

This is the first swap I have seen for Virginia. I am in Newport News, so a bit more distant than Norfolk, but I will put it on my calendar and let you know when it is closer to June.

Becky
ramazz

o

Hope you can make it Becky! :) I've had a pretty good response so far and am really looking forward to it.

o

If any one would like directions please email me:

hosta at comcast.net

o

OH!!! I wish I could have come!!! We have built our retirement home in Keller!! Please keep me informed if there is another!!!
TY
Deb

estrail1rider@yahoo.com

Here is a link that might be useful: GardenWeb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Virginia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Virginia Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here