Wild Violets(invasive)
Lavender flowering Lambs Ear
and some more

Wanted:
Gold Hostas
Blue Hostas
Other Named Hostas such as June, Guacamole, Blue Halycon, Fire and Ice and more
Xmas/Easter Catus ready for a hanging basket
Also interested in many more plants especially ones that I do not have :)

I live in the Central VA Fredericksburg area minutes off route 3. Local trades are prefered to save on shipping. Plus these gardens are meant to be shared.

Thanks in advance,
David aka Peanut01

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have:Cannas and more

Hi,
I have two very nice Christmas cactus plants and I think a baby fire & ice hosta I can trade....I would be interested in the Dwarf Yellow Canna ans Sprider Lily...
Im in Blackstone Va I can ship UPS very safely..Please LMK if interested...
Shannon

o

Hi,
Can you please LMK if your interested in a trade. My email was deleating items on its Own. So I am checking
on my past post..Sorry for the trouble.
Thank you,
Shannon

o

Yeah i am interested in trading. I sent the email but I guess that is why I didn't hear back. lol Anyhow I was wondering how many dwarf cannas you would be needing for your water feature? I no longer need the Fire and Ice hostas since I just purchased some this past weekend. But I would be interested in trading for your Christmas Cactus and some Dales Strain babies. You don't happen to have a spare blue hosta or two:) Email me to set up the trade.

Thanks,
David

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Virginia are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Virginia Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here