Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ckilleen_gw

Okra Trouble!

CKilleen
11 years ago

Hello everyone! I am new to GardenWeb and this is my first post. I live in Fredericksburg with my Husband and 5 year old daughter. My husband and I have planted (3) 4x4 raised beds in our back yard(this is our first garden together). I used to help my mom plant a garden every spring when I was younger. Anyway, I planted my Okra the beginning of May and they were doing fine, but now the leaves have begun to turn brown, and some of the leaves are yellow with black spots. Does anyone know what this might be? I thought maybe it was from being over watered? It has been raining a lot around here lately. I also found some clear round eggs on the underside of the leaves, I was curious what these might be as well. Another thing I have noticed it that the Okra doesn't seem to be growing, all my other plants are growing like weeds! I am going to post pictures that I took this morning, that way everyone can see what is going on. Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone has a great day!!:-)

PS. The picture of the eggs is a little blurry but I think you will still be able to see them.

{{gwi:54403}}

{{gwi:54402}}

{{gwi:54401}}

EGGS!

{{gwi:54404}}

Comments (2)

Sponsored
WellCraft Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars61 Reviews
Virginia’s Full Service Design-Build Remodeling Company