Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gaitten

Thank You Virginia Daylily Association!!!

gaitten
16 years ago

I went to the plant fair at the state arboretum in Boyce for the first time this year. The local chapter of the Virginia Daylily Association was there selling an unbelievable variety of high quality plants for just $4 per double fan. What a great deal, and what a great way to spread the love of daylillies.

I'm sure the inventory must be donated by association members, if there are any of you out there I would like to thank you for your generosity and the work that you're doing. Please know that 13 different varieties have found new long term homes on main street in Hamilton, Virginia. In a few years this will be a lush collection that will stop traffic and encourage a future generation of daylily enthusiasts.

We got chased out by the rain on Saturday, so I didn't have time to tour the grounds, but the facility looked terrific, I definitely plan to visit again soon.

P.S. Is there a chapter of this organization in Loudoun County? I'd love to get information on becoming an active participant.

Comment (1)