Return to the Vermicomposting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Triple G Worm Farm

Posted by courtcourt 7A (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 22, 10 at 12:28

Just wanted to give 'em a good review. I purchased worms from them a few days ago, they just arrived, happy, healthy looking, and I can't say if there are really 1,000 in there, but it sure looks like it! And they were less than $30 including shipping.

I accidentally paid with an e-check, rather than direct transfer, and had emailed them to say that if they refunded, I'd be happy to do direct transfer so that I could get them without waiting for the check to clear (I was worried about another cold snap hitting the area this week, and had visions of dead, frozen worms), but they were very nice and shipped them out before the e-check even cleared.

I've had a different bin going with earthworms from our backyard (which is only just now getting up to something close to 1,000), so it will be interesting to see how the two bins measure up, now that I have official red wrigglers.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Triple G Worm Farm

Good stuff. I like to here about places who still trust people to do the right thing.

I like your experiment idea. It will be interesting to see how they compare head to head.

Cheers

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Vermicomposting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here