Houzz Logo Print
equinoxequinox

The Smartest Poster is

equinoxequinox
13 years ago

Mrs. Archive Search and

Mr. Google Search.

They are who I turn to.

Both of these fellow posters have been pouring their heart out to answer most every conceiveable question just for you.

The advantage is you get an answer right away instead of over a few days.

The worst that could happen is you learn a few things and are then able to ask a way better specific question. One that will interest us a bit more and encourage us to take the time to reply to just you.

A poster who shows they have taken the time to study vermicomposting even the littlest bit gets WAY better answers from experts than a poster who shows no initiative.

On the other hand we do try to answer everybody's questions.

~ I'm not an expert. I just played around for a month and read all the archives of a few worm boards.

P.S. I would be on another worm board which had been way better due to very lively and exciting posters but... (the garden forums because the posters there were all so cool but the forum would not work properly when signing up (which no doubt happened to many other people because no new posters joined for a very long time.) and those great posters seem to of migrated over to here because new posters could not join there for a long time.) So now many of the good posters are here. Other very good posters are still there. Such is life.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Jennifer Gilmer Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Award Winning Kitchen & Bath Design Team | 11x Best of Houzz