Return to the Vermicomposting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help w. finding the link

Posted by otis11 8a (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 12, 09 at 0:27

Hello,

I hope it is from this forum that I clicked on the link. I have been searching it up and down the postings but couldn't find it again.
It is from the University of Nova Scotia, everything about vermiculture and vermicomposting. There were several farm experiments done so this report could be written. Comparison on method, bedding material and food etc. I was in the middle of reading it and accidently closed the window.

I'm not very good in doing computer "stuff" but I have tried to find it by Google-ing, no luck.

Could someone point me to the right direction please.
Thank you for your help.

Otis

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help w. finding the link

Have you checked your browser history?

o

Please don't laugh but hey, I didn't grow up with computers and for me, it is an accomplishment that I manage to check stuff on web-sites (in my limited way) and join discussion forums.
So, having said that, sbryce, you mean the line on top where the http:// etc is? If I clicked on a link provided in the forum, it will not show up in the history. It used to show only adresses that I typed in manually or cut and paste into it. However, since I had an upgrade in the computer security, that doesn't even stay there once I closed the internet window.
Otis.

o

Browsers keep a history of every page you have been to for the last 30 days or so. If you know what day you were looking at the particular page, you can search your history for it. When you find it in your history, you can get back to it.

What browser do you use?

o

sbryce:
I'm using Internet Explorer.
Lucky for me, my son happens to visit and I explained the problem I am having. Apparently when the computer security was updated, it changed the settings of "preferences". It is fixed now but the lost history is lost because it got deleted whenever I exitted the internet.

Otis.

o

I'm not sure what forum i posted it on but i posted this one recently.

Here is a link that might be useful: Manual of on-farm Vermicomposting and Vermiculture

o

fosteem1:

YES, that's the one. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thanks to you too sbryce for trying to help.

Otis

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Vermicomposting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here