Return to the Vermicomposting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
‘Vermiculture Furniture’ Class at OSU

Posted by reedandleaf none (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 15, 13 at 12:44

It's so nice to see people playing with vermicomposting ideas!
As the rocking chair rocks, it pumps the tea up to the highest level to trickle back through. Fun idea, great work!

http://artandtech.osu.edu/vermiculture_furniture/

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to the class page, info, and pic's

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ‘Vermiculture Furniture’ Class at OSU

Yup, you can see it all at this link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/amymyou/sets/72157631769899043/
For me, first I'd have to convince my upstairs neighbor to move out and buy his apartment = $250,000.00
Then I'd have to cut a huge hole in my Living Room ceiling (my former upstairs neighbor's floor) to install this whatever-you-want-to-call-it Art form (which looks to be at least 12 ft high) = probably at least another $10,000 - $20,000 for all the construction. Finally, (who knows how much?) for the art piece itself (including rocking chair) (does it also come with the worms?) .
Wow, I can't wait.

Shaul

o

I'd be willing to custom build you one of those, for half the price of your upstairs neighbor's apartment, that will fit with your existing low ceiling. I'll even throw in the rocking chair for no extra charge. :)

o

Thanks anyway Elbourne, I'm not that desperate. Besides, I'm quite content with my two plastic bins.

Shaul

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Vermicomposting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here