Return to the Vermicomposting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Welcome New Posters!

Posted by equinoxequinox (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 13, 13 at 2:06

The last couple of weeks have brought an avalanche of new posters to this great forum.

Was the Garden Web site listed in a news report or is it just spring time and everybody's minds turn to vermicomposting worms?

As Ms. Frizzle says, "take chances, make mistakes, get messy."

Welcome and Ask Questions

~ equinoxequinox

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Welcome New Posters!

Maybe the forum got bumped up the ranks in the search engines. I use another popular forum for lawn care information, but as far as I can tell this is the best forum for vermicomposting.

o

I found this on the first page of my google search.

I searched "vermicomposting"

o

A lot of curiosity might have been created during the msnbc special contrasting unusual behavior of people in Christendom against the backdrop of populations viewed as living a more practical existance. Behaviors cited as odd were among others,hoarding of obsolete objects(aka antique collecting),indulging in activities that don't further a greater good(aka entertainment) and , gulp , people who house and pamper worms inside their dwelling(aka vermicomposting). They never made it around to snakes or barnyard livestock so for the present they must be hip.

o

I Googled Gold Refining, Sky Diving, Cave exploring, and how to raise Cobras and Anacondas for Fun & Profit; and the first thing that came up was this forum.

Shaul

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Vermicomposting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here