Return to the Vermicomposting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
posting worm bin photos

Posted by cathy_centex (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 15, 10 at 12:33

Can anyone help me figure out how to download photos to this forum? Veronica has included some nice ones, and I can't figure out how. Advice? thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: posting worm bin photos

Cathy, check out the link below. It's been a while since I posted a photo, but I linked to my photobucket account. There are many other photo services you can use. The link below talks about a way to test your post to make sure the photo link you use works. Photobucket has a couple of options and I can't remember which works here.

Andrew

Here is a link that might be useful: how to add images on gardenweb

o

thanks, Andrew. I had looked through that how-to, but my understanding of it was that the vermi-compost forum was not one that allowed uploads; no camera icon on the list page. Are you saying that the photos I'm seeing are actually links to photos residing elsewhere?

o

Yes, I think on this forum the photos must be hosted elsewhere. I copied the "HTML code" option in my photobucket account to post this photo - hopefully it appears. :-)
vermicompost 1/16" screen

o

Nice looking compost! Thanks, I'll play with that for a while and see what I can figure out.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Vermicomposting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here