Houzz Logo Print
barbararose21101

Twitter

barbararose21101
9 years ago

CB2 is on Twitter.
He "promised" something to come . . .
He was "gone" for a while before.
Maybe he's busy with football and socker.
He's also on Flickr: lots of pictures !

This post was edited by barbararose21101 on Sun, Oct 12, 14 at 11:21

Comments (5)

• PRO
    equinoxequinox
    9 years ago

Twitter and Flickr? Huh?

I'm only up to in the last month a facebook group.
    Not a worm group.
    No friends though because I don't want to.
    But I like reading the group because of the colorful pictures many posters include.

Wikipedia: Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called "tweets". Registered users can read and post tweets, but unregistered users can only read them.

OK. At twitter.com it looks like I have to register to read. But I think I have clicked on links and read celebrity tweets before. ? OK found him. No worm posts... er... tweets that I can see. Just a wormherder profile. I don't know that tweets really allow for back and forth chats. I think his worm posts are elsewhere.

• 11otis
    9 years ago

Doesn't cb2 like us anymore?

• chuckiebtoo
    9 years ago

I DO like almost everyone here, and am on Twitter but only for BS. Flicker for fun.

My absence has been partly because the forum has been pretty stagnant, but mainly because I've been busied by a lot of work lately putting all my worms in quarantine pending tests for the Ebola virus.

I couldn't help but notice that many of the ebola symptoms related to humans were very similar to those sometimes observed with my wormies.

Low-grade fever. Diarrhea. Sweating (the wormies seemed a little clammy to me). Bleeding, although I'm not really positive about this aspect. Also, I suspect deaths have occurred in the bins.

All-in-all, to be on the safe side, I've quarantined everything.

Hardest part: trying to tend the herds...especially taking those temperatures wearing all those rubber gloves, and suits with the booties and goggles. Those goggles get all fogged up and the gloves make taking the wormies temperatures really a PITA.

The worst part will be if cremation becomes necessary. I know how to blow a bin up, but this.....

chuckiebtoo

BTW, this is all pretty hush-hush for fear of creating unnecessary panic among either the wormers or the wormies, so please don't call CNN.

• PRO
    equinoxequinox
    9 years ago

Plus the worms have a tendency to crawl into the crevice between the gloves and the sleeves. Stay safe everybody.

• 11otis
    9 years ago

Nice to hear from you CB2 and glad to know you still have your eagle eyes to take the wormies temps. No underarms or ears to speak of so it must be in the front or back end.