Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
equinoxequinox

Cross Pollinisation

equinoxequinox
11 years ago

So this guy has a question about harvesting compost but he put it on a board that has had no knowledgeable posters available to answer his question.

Should I post there that he should really post at a place that can answer his question with in 6 hours, but stealing him away from another site?

Should I post on that site that he should post his so far unanswered specialty question on this site where those types of questions are our bread and butter?

Should I post here so posters can answer him there, thus draining knowledge away from here?

Should I wait for the poster to get smarter and do a google search on his topic and see that this is the area of the web that deals with those vermicompost questions?

What say ye? I do not know what proper internet protocol is for this situation.

http://www.permies.com/t/19323/composting/harvest-vermicompost-indoor-bins

I ask because if the poster is going to be vermicomposting unlimited quantities of restaurant waste indoors they will maybe have issues in excess of their original "How do I harvest."

Does someone want to invite him to post his question here? With unlimited food waste and an interest in indoor vermicomposting he may have a lot to contribute, especially if his bounty of vermicompost greens does not drown him in leachate or suffocate him with fruitflys.

This post was edited by equinoxequinox on Mon, Dec 3, 12 at 2:49

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm