Return to the Vermicomposting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
To Aindra

Posted by hellbender 6, VA (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 6, 12 at 16:32

Our "rat dog" died this year at about 15 years of age. She is buried in the back yard. Our new pet is Betsy. She belongs to a neighbor but her owners are rarely home and since Betsy craves human companionship, she is frequently about. In the attached photo, she is supervising my latest construction project, a garage addition. She is some kind of Lab mix. She can run like the wind.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: To Aindra

It's hard to lose a long-time companion (disregarding your clearly poor taste in rats), but at least Betsy has you! It's great that you're providing her socialization she needs. I especially like the black-colored animals.

When someone posts a picture of a dog, I'll confront them with mine as a rule.

I believe he was four or five months old in this picture.

Hehe.

As you can see he's getting on years because he's sporting a lot grey hair. He's 12 now.

If it's not obvious, Kodi is a wolfdog hybrid. He's a product of accidental meeting between a captive wolf and farm dog. If you're interested to know that tale... The farmer captures the wolves that came too close to the communities and relocate them. But he needs a permission and ideal time for relocation so he has to hold the wolves in his pen in meantime. Then Kodi appeared. He lives with my parents so I miss him though I visit them often.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Vermicomposting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here