Return to the Vermicomposting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Photos of my bin!!

Posted by wildgoat California (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 20, 09 at 17:26

I've been wanting to post photos of my bin to share with you all.

I finally got around to doing it this morning. Enjoy!

http://vermicomposters.ning.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screenName=0c83nto4qc4p7

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Photos of my bin!!

wildgoat, I couldn't access your pictures with this address.
Kath

o

Thanks for letting me know Kath. I guess I don't know how to create links to that website.

I hope this one works.

http://vermicomposters.ning.com/photo/photo/show?id=2094123%3APhoto%3A43108&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_photo

o

Here ya go.

Andrew in Berkeley

Here is a link that might be useful: wildgoat's worm bin

o

Thanks Andrew! I figured if someone went to the effort to post their pictures, I wanted to see them. Real nice setup you have Jay. How many gallons are the containers, and how may worms do you have? Thanks for sharing.
Kath

o

Thanks for helping out with that Andrew.

Kath, they are 10 gallon rubbermaid bins, and I believe I started with between 500 and 750 worms.

I haven't filled it with bedding, I've only provided an amount of bedding that I thought was needed, so their population would be dense enough to breed quickly, and I add additional bedding every week or so.

o

bump

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Vermicomposting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here