Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
paloaltomark_gw

Objective Tomato Reviews & Ratings

paloaltomark
13 years ago

Hi tomato lovers, I'm posting to ask for your help. Specifically, to take a few minutes to rate your favorite (and maybe least favorite) tomato varieties.

I believe we gardeners need an objective source of information on tomato varieties that reflects our actual experience and opinions - not those of the seed companies or the growers who both have a vested interest in selling a particular type of tomato.

To that end, I've developed a survey and will be collecting gardener's tomato reviews on an ongoing basis. I believe this will result in a comprehensive and objective picture of the best, and worst, tomato varieties on the market.

My plan is to publish the ratings on an ongoing basis as a resource for everyone.

You can rate up to 25 varieties at a time. If you want to rate more, just take the survey a second or more times. You can take the survey as many times as you'd like.

The success of this project depends on getting enough gardeners to contribute reviews to make the sample sizes large enough to be representative.

I would ask that you send this link to any gardener friends and ask them to contribute their opinions as well. You can cut and paste the below link into e-mail.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TomatoReview

Here is a link that might be useful: Tomato Reviews