Return to the Vertical Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Build own indoor vertical garden

Posted by GinGreene none (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 27, 11 at 7:28

Hi there, I'm Gin. New to the forum and already asking for help :)

I'm planning to build my own vertical garden. As I don't have a garden, it will be an indoor project (in my apartment).

Is there anyone who has experience in building such an indoor vertical garden? My main concern is that it should be easy to build and affordable.

I'm not so much into the ready-made-kits, because i want to have some fun building this thing.

Any comments are highly appreciated!

Gin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Build own indoor vertical garden

I'm planning to put some photos online here to show you the progress once i get started with my vertical garden.

So far i've purchased mr. Blanc's book on Amazon, which i expect to be good inspiration. Besides that i'm following a training course at http://www.buildverticalgarden.com

After that i believe i'm confident enough to start my own project. If you're doing a similar project, please leave a msg! (There must be others in the same situation right!)

Gin

o
RE: Build own indoor vertical garden

Go over to Hydroponics and look under the Dark Garden. You can see a list of pictures under Photobucket/ChristianWarlock. There's no water cirulation and no waste water each container is seperate from the other.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Vertical Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here