Return to the Vines Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: grape wood exchange have concord, want: ??

Posted by ellieengland 92116 (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 16, 07 at 1:55

hey guys! Anyone wanna do a grape cutting exchange? I have Concord and seedless concord and would like to get another kind for rooting. Lemme knwo if you're interested.

-ellie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: grape wood exchange have concord, want: ??

I dont have any grape cuttings, but I have lot's of Veggie
seeds to trade, If your interested.

Thanks
Tod
Seed To Seed Gardens

Here is a link that might be useful: Seed To Seed Gardens

o

I have Steuben (mid Sept, purple-black, sweet, seeded), Ontario (mid Aug., white, seeded, sweet) and Buffalo (early Sept., blue-black, seeded, concord flavor). All are very disease resistant and I've never needed to spray them against mildew or fungal disorders. I will be pruning over the next week and can send cuttings if you're interested. I'm looking for plum scionwood if you know of anyone who has some. I also have scionwood for 41 varieties of apple.
Mike
appleman178@yahoo.com

o

Would I be able to send SASE to get some cuttings. I was looking for wine grapes, but it would be good to get a big veriety.

o

Sorry guys - my email was not forwarding anything to me. Didn't mea to stad y'all up. PM me at eleonor.england at gmail-dot-com. I'll do SASE for anyone to pay ya back for beig flakey!!!!

-ellie

o

I would like to get grape wood cuttings for Concord, Himrod, Interlaken, Thompson and Relient. I currently have Concord Seedless.

Macmike
mail<>mikealrhughes<>com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Vines Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here