Return to the Vines Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: To know why there is not more posting on here

Posted by dizzy45vines 5N (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 3, 08 at 11:53

From viewing the messages why isn't there more
people posting on this wonderful Vine site?

I didn't get one person to even ask about my
Sweet Peas I was looking for? or anything else
I post for.

Carol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: To know why there is not more posting on here

Hi Carol,
I have wondered the same thing. Maybe everyone just uses the Seed and Plant exchanges to post their vine haves and wants, but this would seem to be the perfect place for people who like vines to work on their collections.
Alana

o

The other vine site is used more for info and finding where to get an item not actually seed exchanging so you may be right but it would seem if you want a particular vine seed or plant like I want the climbing milkweeds, but this site would make perfect sense to put it... but alas no one hears my plea LOL

how have you been? how's the family?
Carol

o

hi carol
i do have sweet pea vine seeds that i got from another trade, but did not specified any partcular name. i could share with you.
and...how are you?
snowed yesterday like crazy...7 inches...not a sign of spring.
susy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Vines Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here