Return to the Vines Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: still have korean mg's to trade!

Posted by pinkangel420 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 10, 08 at 0:57

Hi everyone!

Thanks to everyone who has traded with me so far. I still have a few more packets of Korean MG seeds to trade. I've run out of the Gloria variety - purple blooms, but I will be going to downtown Seoul's flowermarket to buy some more packets of seed to send to those traders I made swaps with so both will still be available. I used to be very active on the trading forum for years before leaving the USA to teach English to elementary and middle school students in South Korea. I'm very grateful for all the gardening friends I've made over the years. Thanks to my old traders - Anne from NH, Ronnie in PA, Karyn1, Gary from the tomato forum, emmagrace, among others for getting back in touch with me. It was so good to hear from you! I'll be in Korea for another 2 years so I hope to make many more gardening friends during that time. Until then, I can't wait to come home to the USA.

Elizabeth
pinkangel420 in South Korea

pharbitis nil. gloria

Pharbitis nil. Gloria - purple blooms

Photobucket

Pharbitis nil. Choisy - variegated leaves with assorted large blooms

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: still have korean mg's to trade!

• Posted by ednam z7VIRGINIA (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 21, 08 at 19:45

Elizabeth I have sent you an email... Edna

o
Last Call for Korean MG's! Now 3 varieties!

Hi everyone,

I managed to replenish my supply of the dark purple "Gloria" morning glory seeds that were so popular and happened to discover another packet of morning glory seeds that contains an assortment of colors and sizes. Here are pictures of all 3 to refresh everyone's memory:

Pharbitis nil choisy

Pharbitis nil 'Choisy' - variegated leaves on this one, big blooms with an assortment of patterns. A real beauty.

pharbitis nil. gloria

Pharbitis nil 'Gloria' - Dark purple to wine colored blooms with a white throat. I do not believe the leaves are variegated

Pharbitis nil

Pharbitis nil 'Common' - an assortment of pharbitis seed, the merchant told me that the seeds in the packet are not going to yield flowers that are only pink. She told me to expect a wide range of colors.

I've sent out 10 trades today - 8 to the USA and 2 to other countries. Since my first post on this forum, I've had about 30 trades with many special people. I've heard back from several people on the GW forum who have already received my seeds so rest assured that I will package them to make sure they reach your garden safely. You may read reviews about me in the rate and review section if you'd like.

Regards,
Elizabeth
pinkangel420

o
RE: have: still have korean mg's to trade!

Set you an email. Monika

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Vines Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here