Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pinkangel420

HAVE: Korean Morning Glory seeds

pinkangel420
15 years ago

I have several unopened commercial packages of 2 types of Korean morning glories that I purchased in Seoul, South Korea last month. This is an international trade for those of you who are interested.

1. Pharbitis nil 'Choisy' - which is a mix of large bloomed flowers that are streaked, edged, solid, tie dyed, etc

2. Pharbitis nil 'Gloria' - these are a deep wine color with a white throat and purple blush.

I'm looking for FRESH passiflora seeds: namely mollissima and any other varieties that you may have

Seeds from my want list will also be considered. Tempt me!

Elizabeth

I will trade seeds

Comment (1)

• emmagrace2
    15 years ago

Hi Elizabeth,

I am very interested in trading with you.
    We did trades MANY years ago and your Morning Glories sound wonderful. Do you by chance have a copy of the seed packs of your Korean MGs?

I have all of the Morning Glories on your want list, Additionally, I have LOTS & LOTS of other Morning Glories as well, most are Ipomoea nils [some from Japan] and many are my personal crosses. I also have just about all of the 'commons', including Heavenly Blue. I also have several very nice Blue MGs Ipomoea nil and one Pale Blue Ipomoea purpurea. I also have seeds of Passiflora mollissima, and some others that I will need to look up the name for you.

Additionally, I have at least 12 items on your Want List . . . Plus I have a great friend that is a Tomato addict and has just about any very rare Tomato seed you can imagine. So, with some time I can probably get you many Tomato seeds on your list as well [but you would probably need to send extra packs of your MGs for this as my friend also loves growing MGs].

Thanks Elizabeth and let me know via my email
    emma.grace@suddenlink.net

Sponsored
Preferred General Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Fairfax County's Specialized, Comprehensive Renovations Firm