Return to the Vines Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Variegated Porcelain Berry vine

Posted by debbiep z8 Ga (My Page) on
Thu, May 19, 11 at 12:29

I have this vine to trade.Its a four inch pot size.Check my wants or I might consider offers.Debbie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Variegated Porcelain Berry vine

• Posted by Erylyn 5 Colorado Front Ran (My Page) on
    Wed, May 25, 11 at 2:22

Hi! I have been looking for Porcelain B. vine variegata since I moved to Colorado in Dec. and had to leave all 2300 plants behind.

This is Ampelopsis, I assume? Here's what I have off of your lists to trade for it:
Seeds:
Tarahumara Salvia from Bolivia
Solanum mammosum from Bali. It's an eggplant with bright red fruits that are being used for hayfever, allergies and rhino/sinus infections.
Rarer, endangered Echineceas
Sophora, yellow
Some very unusual tropicals from working at a Univ. biodiversity conservatory.

If at all possible, I am desperate for Sedums, especially the prostrate types. I noticed you listed S. acre as a plant which you have, and wondered if we could work something out?
Thanks so much!
Erylyn

o
RE: HAVE: Variegated Porcelain Berry vine

Thanks for your interest Erylyn but I'm looking for plant trades for the VPBV.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Vines Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here