Return to the Vines Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Common Snail Vine...Vigna Phaesolus

Posted by floridabear 10b (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 8, 07 at 0:26

Hi. I am looking for seeds of the common snail vine. NOT the highly prized 'corkscrew vine', wit the colorful flowers Vigna Caracalla. Just the light to dark purple snail shaped flowers.
The Caracalla is a pain to grow and I cant get it to bloom. I want to get some of the common purple one..I am told it is much easier to grow and you get many more blooms. So...does anyone have this vine and have some seeds they want to trade or deal in some other way??? Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Common Snail Vine...Vigna Phaesolus

i have snail vine seeds and cuttings that i can send you ,try cuttings they root so well..but i can send you seeds also. i will check out your list and will find some thing that we can trade..send me an e-mail with your address
gloria_j

o

I hope you got me email and got my email address with it. IF not...write me again and I'll try again. Thank you.

o

Well...no reply to any of my emails. I guess the deal/offer is off? At least let me know,so that maybe someone else MIGHT help me out. PLEASE.

o

sorry but i have not received any e-mail from you..the offer is still on if i can get your address..
gloria

o

I answered your email in my hotmail account...but your address doesnt show up..so i guess it never made it to you. So I posted in here hoping to get a hold of you....and got no reply. So I gave up. I got seeds from someplace else. I answered you again from my hotmail account today..dont know if you got it or not. But I have tried to reach you since your first offer. As you can see from my desperate pleas for a reply from you. I got some now i have to hope they are any good. They are probably dead or old seeds. but its the risk I have to take I guess.

o

I just sent you an email, I dont know if you are still interested. Let me know!

o

Soccerguynn. I have not gotten any email from you or anyone else. Thank you for the offer. I finally for a BIG package of seeds off of EBay. So I dont need the seeds...now I need help with the VINE I bought!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Vines Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here