Return to the Vines Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Red Trumpet vine lots of them

Posted by rogertse NE AR (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 7, 06 at 1:32

If any one interest in this vines ? I have lots of them growing all over my property! see pictures...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Red Trumpet vine lots of them

would love some of the trumpet vines. please let me know what you want to trade, check my list. thanks vicki

o

i am willing to send money for postage and the price of the plant/seeds. email me

o

What are you wanting to trade for these? dont have much some iris or monkey grass? let me know

o

ok, I went out to the other area of my property, and I found bunch of the little plants growing all over in an area of 10x10' which I can dig up with no problem, I will send the first 3 person who posted on here, please email me at rogertse@yahoo.com, I will mail each of you a few seed pods, like you see in the picture, also I will send you a small plant, also a cutting that I can fit into a priority mail , whatever that cost plus one dollar for wife take them to the post office for gas :) the post office is about 20 miles away....
I have never done this before, you guys who knows how to plant this vine can tell me how to make a cutting and how to pack them, and which seed pods do I collect ? these are growing wild all over my property, never need any care or water.

PLMK

o

People, I don't mean to rain on your parade BUT: this is the common campsis radicans - be aware - it is EXTREMELY invasive and once you have it growing, you will NEVER be rid of it! It's a weed vine for most of us, and smothers everything it its path.

o

• Posted by lexer z7 (or 8a) OR (My Page) on
    Sun, Nov 19, 06 at 14:55

Hello,

I would love to trade a golden bamboo start (not clumping kind) for a small plant of the trumpet vine.
I do not need seeds or cuttings.
Want to trouble with digging any more?
thanks,
Lex

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Vines Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here