Return to the Vines Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Corkscrew Vine (vigna caracalla)

Posted by Favorite_Kitty Zone 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 13, 05 at 14:30

I have a corkscrew vine that is about to flower and is growing really well. This is the first summer I have had it, so I'm not too sure where to cut it, but the plant is large, so I'm sure I can take long enough cuttings.
I am looking to trade it for other fragrants. I don't think my trade list is up to date, so I'm sure there are things I have now that I didn't when I wrote that list. My family and I have recently started eating organic foods and my children and I would like to start many of our own plants next year. They saw a picture of blue corn and really would like to grow it :) Different kinds of tomatoes that the kids would think are neat, would be nice. I would like to start some herbs and spices for cooking to save some money. If you are interested, just message me and we can figure something out :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Corkscrew Vine (vigna caracalla)

HI i would love some cuttings of what can i trade?
thanks

o

kitty, i have some herbs,different onesor jujuba seedlingshot peppers,small tom.[granddaughter loves em],for your corkscrew vine.plmk,molly

o

I want some of the Corkscrw Vine really bad.
I can trade some cuttings of my Brug Frosty Pink or rooted
starts of Butterfly Bush Black Knight.
Please let me know
Sunny

o

• Posted by mudbug 8b Coastal NC (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 22, 06 at 14:39

Do you have any corkscrew vine left? Please check my list and let me know if we can trade? Thanks mudbug

o

Hi!
Do you have any corkscrew vine left? I'm new to gardening and don't have much of anything to trade...if you still are willing to part with a cutting, please email me so we can talk more.
Thanks!
Jen
jengannon@excite.com

o

hi,
i would like some seeds if possible. i can't find your want list and i am new. i have varios seeds to trade. mattyo500@yahoo.com thanks

o

I would love to have some corkscrew vine if you have any. You can have anything on my tradelist. pat

o

Do you have any of the corkscrew vine left? I have mulberry trees, brown fuzzy kiwi (females only right now, will probably have males later this summer), Fallgold raspberry, and ice plant to trade. I should have 5 kinds of muscadines later this year too, if you'd like to try them in your zone. Thanks.
David

o

HI Kitty,
Are all of your seeds or rooted cuttings gone by now? I have some drought tolerant white rain lilies, zephyranthes drummondii. either seeds or bulb that you might be interested in. Also have some other things, but I thought I'd ask first before listing them.
Thanks for replying,
Xtal

o

Do you still have corkscrew vine? I have moon plant seed, and white tiny blooms clemitas that runs like crazy and blooms solid from August to October. I also have hosta, monkey grass and some lillies, jasmine (non flowering), ivy, hydrangea with blue blooms, lantana (yellow/orange blooms)grows tall and spreads over years, small, low growing lantana purple, forsythia, and confederate rose.

o
RE: Wanted: Corkscrew Vine (vigna caracalla)

If you still have any cuttings left I would love one - about the only thing I have to trade are aloe babies - I have way too many.

o

HI i would love some cuttings - would you be interested in any aloe?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Vines Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here