Return to the Vines Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: white clitoria vine seeds

Posted by aveo5 10 (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 30, 10 at 18:19

I have been buying White Clitoria vine seeds, from all sources I can find, and all have turned out to be either not even Clitorias at all...or the plain old Blue Clitoria vines. Does anyone have WHITE seeds that they are willing to trade of sell to me? I am looking for either the single or double WHITE ones. All I need is a few seeds, to get 1 seedling to grow and then I can collect my own seed and grow as much vine as I like. I have so much Blue vine already, but I so badly want the WHITE ones. But each time I buy them, I get ripped off. and end up with more Blue or some kind of pea vine that i dont recognize.

Please, does anyone have even just a few seeds that they can spare, that I can grow and mix the WHITE flowers in with all the BLUE vines I have? Here in south Fla. it is the perfect time to grow new vines and get flowers by Christmas! I have little to trade, but I would be willing to trade whatever I have or buy them. As long as they are WHITE, they can be single of Double.
Anyone????

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: white clitoria vine seeds

Sending you an email.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Vines Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here