Return to the Vines Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some of my new JMG's

Posted by cherrykist Z-7 NC (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 22, 08 at 12:21

Please understand that some of them may be misnamed as the tags on the pots got scrambled.
This one is Chocolate silk but i have also heard it was called Yuuzuki.
Photobucket

This one I believe is Gray Haze.It shimmers.
Photobucket

This one I believe is Gray Fog.It has more gray and a slight shimmer then the pic is showing.
Photobucket

This one I know is Akatsuki No Tsuyu also I have heard called blue silk. I love the varigated leaves too.
Photobucket

This one maybe Lavendar Chiffon.It shimmers in the light but the camera doesn't pick it up.
Photobucket

This last one I think maybe Morning mist.
Photobucket

Thanks for looking and if you know which ones I misnamed let me know. I have the list of the names I purchased just don't for sure which ones are which.

Tammy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some of my new JMG's

Those are beautiful! I really love the gray haze and gray fog!

Diana

o

They are all nice looking blooms and very healthy (!) looking plants...

TTY,...

Ron

o

Hi Tammy,

Your 3rd photo looks like Gray Morning Mist, and the last one is Gray Fog.
Great photos of Beautiful Blooms.

Emma

o

Thanks Emma, since I got the seeds from you. I will take your word on it. My granddaughter took the lables out of the seedlings so I had to try and guess. I also found out the one I thought was Lavender chiffon isn't. The one in the pics above is a deeper purple, blooms all day. I know this know because I had another plant bloom with variegated leaves that surely WAS Lavender Chiffon. So now I am pondering all the others that I don't have definate labels for,lol.
Thanks again, Tammy.

o

• Posted by gerris2 Zone 7a Delaware (My Page) on
    Tue, Sep 1, 09 at 8:11

Hi Tammy,

You have some good looking flowering vines, congrats on growing them so well in this not-so-hospitable growing season we're experiencing in many parts of the country.

Joseph

o

Joesph these pics are a year old... Tough up north this year..Last season was great... Barb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Vines Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here