Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
y2kcowboy

Variegated succulent vine id plz

y2kcowboy
14 years ago

at least i think it is

i googled myself stoopid the other day with every flag i could think of and found Nothing even close to what this looks like.

i brought some cuttings down to s. fl. from my mothers house in jersey where she has some of these as houseplants . . and they do Very well for her.

we even noticed that when they interact with other plants (like her phillies, that are also incredible) the vine itself gets pink, and the branch of the vine that's touching the other plants gets Considerably more pink as well as starting wrapping like other climbing vines.

my cuttings didn't fare so well, i lost one and the tip of this one . . .

(ignore the philly in the upper right)

but it lived. I'm rather excited cause i noticed recently that it FINALLY started pushing a new tip (i hope)

but again, i have no idea what this is. all the leaves are chubby, like a succulent. they're all variegated. and it's deffinatly a vine. most every leaf gets a little pink fringe/shading and i find (whole specimens at least) very pleasing

better pic of the pink shading

tx in advance for your help, i've gotten a green bug lately and damn near all my googling winds me up on gardenweb!

So i joined =)

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Preferred Architectural Firm | Best of Houzz Winner