Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jamie_mt

This forum is kind of dangerous.

jamie_mt
15 years ago

Yes, it is. I was browsing yesterday looking for "care and feeding" (or not, as appears to be the case) for Morning Glories. I decided to plant them along our new, rather boring fence that will keep the dogs out of our "to be planted" garden area this year, and thought I should learn a little more about them. So I came here, and between forum discussions and the gallery, I was placing another order for more Morning Glory seeds as well as Moon Vine by the end of the day. Thanks to you guys, I now have to figure out where I'm going to put 5 MG's (with thier accompanying moon vines) along the fence (behind the roses that will be planted there as well). But it would have been really easy to order more...the pictures here are just too convincing!

It should make for a beautiful fence though...and if I can figure out how to keep them separate from the rose fertilizers (miracid and fish tank water), they should provide a beautiful backdrop for the roses as well. I can't wait to see the fence blooming later this summer!

So thank you - for being dangerous. :-)

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner