Return to the Vines Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wisteria Pictures

Posted by ilovegardening2005 10 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 4, 11 at 12:44

I wanted to share some wisteria pictures. They bloomed pretty this year.

Here is a link that might be useful: Wisteria Picture

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wisteria Pictures

This one is further away from the wisteria.

o

One more.

o
RE: More Wisteria Pictures

I had to slightly change my subject line so my message would not be rejected. So, if your second reply is getting rejected slightly change the subject line. I just figured out how to post pictures so that they show up immediately without clicking a link.

For those who wonder how to post pictures:
(leave out the ... part)
<...img src...="copy and paste embed image link from online photo storage">

o

I get an error message when trying to look at the pictures in the links above....

o

I also got the error message

o

I need to have this thread removed since I don`t see a way to edit and fix it. It might be because I had "anyone with the link" instead of public on the album. I will experiment and try this. If can get it to work and it should because my other pictures are working here then I`ll put the pictures on a new thread and request to have this one deleted tomorrow.

I will use one of the recommended picture hosting services for Gardenweb if this Picaseweb service doesn`t work here.

o

One more.I`m using the "image only no link" section the Picaseweb album. Let`s see if that works.

o

P.S. It is the weekend so I will not get help until Monday. It will be a few days.

o

I guess I got it right. It is fine the way is. Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Vines Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here