Return to the Vines Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some new MG pics

Posted by littleonefb z5MA (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 27, 07 at 1:41

Some pics of new blooms.

Gray lady. pic doesn't show that this bloom starts out white first thing in the AM, by noon there are shades of some gray in the flower and my mid afternoon their are shades of pale pink showing. A real pretty addition to the MG vine collection.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Double blue picotee. small flowers but a real nice affect on the vine and a keeper for me.

yamatoji,
A really large lavender bloom, very delicate look to it and stays open till very late in the day. another keeper.

Red star. received seeds in trade as mine last year didn't produce any seeds. not the same as the one I had, smaller flower, but really pretty. This bloom was on Tuesday and the weather was very cool, only in the 60's most of the week. The bloom stayed open for almost 48 hours!!!!!!

Same red star bloom on Wednesday at 3pm. a little faded in color but still beautiful. When I went to bed around midnight Wed night, I checked to see if it was still open and the bloom was still fully open then. It was mostly closed by thursday morning.

No idea what this one is. It was supposed to be dark blue/purple mt fugi but it sure isn't. It's a huge flower though and if you look at the center of the blooms on the 2 pics you can see a deformed extra petal in the center. 2 other blooms where the same but the ones before them and since have just been a normal huge flower.

Fran

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some new MG pics

Nice shots Fran! I really like the dark purple one!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Vines Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here