Return to the Vines Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Morning Glory ID please

Posted by karyn1 MD 7 (bhkalen@aol.com) on
Fri, Aug 21, 09 at 20:47

I can't find the tag on this MG and was wondering if someone could please ID it for me. The foliage belongs to the unknown pink MG. This blue one is just a mutated bloom but I thought it was kind of different looking. It's not as blotchy and is a much darker blue then the pic shows. TIA

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Morning Glory ID please

Karyn that is wonderful... I hope the experts stop by for you..It is quiet on this forum...

o

Karen,

your first pic reminds me of MG china doll that was being sold on ebay a while back, from a very reputable seller I might add.

just click on the link below and then on the various pics of that MG.

The second one reminds me of MG star of India or MG royal robe.

see pics here from the plant files
Just click on the various images here to see if any come close to what you have blooming.

MG star of india, royal robe

the pics you have are beutiful. even if these aren't a match.

Fran

Here is a link that might be useful: MG china doll pics

o

Thanks Fran. I've bought seeds from Emma in the past so maybe I got the China Doll from her. Thanks for the links.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Vines Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here