Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
admin_gw

Violet Society Journal

Admin
16 years ago

Dear Members

The Violet Society Journal is now on line at sweetviolets.net/Winter2006.

Firstly and most importantly I must thank the Editor , Jill Ann Williams , for her hard work over the last 6 years and recently for her coverage of the International Violet Congress meeting in Portugal . I must also announce that because of lack of support and article contributions from members, that this edition of the V S Journal will also be the Last. We have had over 27,000 members who have joined from 40 countries and despite the various promises to simply contribute articles and news, it seems that even with Free membership that there is just no reasonable level of support.

The Violet Society will continue with a revised and updated website but the Journal will not continue.

To all those who have supported the Journal in the past with articles and news , we thank you and hope that your Violet Interests will continue. Finally I am sure that you would all join with me in wishing our dedicated Violet Ambassador and Editor , Jill Ann, all the very best wishes and our sincere thanks. You can of course continue to contact Jill at Editor@sweetviolets.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Violet Society Journal

Comment (1)

• hopflower
    16 years ago

Wow. Even the link got no cooperation. It is too bad these things happen. Despite many people's best efforts, it sometimes happens that many interesting and informative clubs go by the wayside.

I am glad your Society is ongoing. They are very sweet little flowers.

Sponsored
J.E.S. Home Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Full-Scale Construction Firm