Return to the Violet Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Violet Society Journal

Posted by admin (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 13, 07 at 7:41

Dear Members
The Violet Society Journal is now on line at sweetviolets.net/Winter2006.
Firstly and most importantly I must thank the Editor , Jill Ann Williams , for her hard work over the last 6 years and recently for her coverage of the International Violet Congress meeting in Portugal . I must also announce that because of lack of support and article contributions from members, that this edition of the V S Journal will also be the Last. We have had over 27,000 members who have joined from 40 countries and despite the various promises to simply contribute articles and news, it seems that even with Free membership that there is just no reasonable level of support.
The Violet Society will continue with a revised and updated website but the Journal will not continue.
To all those who have supported the Journal in the past with articles and news , we thank you and hope that your Violet Interests will continue. Finally I am sure that you would all join with me in wishing our dedicated Violet Ambassador and Editor , Jill Ann, all the very best wishes and our sincere thanks. You can of course continue to contact Jill at Editor@sweetviolets.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Violet Society Journal

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Violet Society Journal

Wow. Even the link got no cooperation. It is too bad these things happen. Despite many people's best efforts, it sometimes happens that many interesting and informative clubs go by the wayside.

I am glad your Society is ongoing. They are very sweet little flowers.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Violet Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here