Return to the Violet Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Up-Coming Summer Violet Society Journal

Posted by Jill_Ann_Williams Baltimore, MD (editor@sweetviolets.com) on
Fri, Jul 8, 05 at 20:59

Dear Friends,

Please be advised that the theme for the up-coming Summer Violet Society Journal will be 'Viola News'. We extend a special invitation to our new members, around the world, to share their special 'Viola News'.

An article for the Journal is approximately 250 words with photo(s). The deadline for sending me articles and photos
is August 7th. Please send the information to me at:
Editor@sweetviolets.com

With Thanks ~ Hoping to Hear from Many of our Members!
Jill Ann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Up-Coming Summer Violet Society Journal

We hope that you are enjoying reading the Summer 2005 Journal. Please be reminded that the theme for our Autumn 2005 Journal will be, "Viola Collections". Perhaps you have some interesting 'Viola' items around your home that you would be interested in telling us about and showing us pictures of! The deadline for sending me articles is:
October 24, 2005.
Thank You.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Violet Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here