Return to the Violet Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
VS Journal Summer 2005 now on-line

Posted by Jill_Ann_Williams Baltimore, MD (editor@sweetviolets.com) on
Mon, Aug 15, 05 at 9:19

Dear Friends,

The Violet Society Journal Summer 2005 is now on-line.

We sincerely thank our many contributors for the excellent time and effort they gave to provide their good and informative articles and photos. Our Publisher, Jeff Parkes, has formated all this interesting information into a lovely and easy to read Issue. I am sure that our members all over the world will be delighted with this Issue.

Here is a link that might be useful: VS Journal - Summer 2005

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: VS Journal Summer 2005 now on-line

Thank you Jill Ann and Jeff for this interesting issue and your generous work in making it...I will do my best to drop you few lines for the next issue on viola collections.Please, Jill ann,keep on the pressure on me! ;-))
Cheers
Nathalie

o
RE: VS Journal Summer 2005 now on-line

Thank You Nathalie for your kind words.

The theme for our Autumn 2005 VS Journal is 'Viola Collections'. I am sure our readers would be delighted to know of your special viola collections. Perhaps you have special household items, or clothing, or literature, or plants.

Please be thinking of any Viola Culinary recipes that you may have. We certainly would like to include them in the Journal.

Jill Ann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Violet Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here