|Hi folks !
I've just bought a bunch of seeds (a murcan online shop).
|I have not seen these Emperors in the flesh, but I suspect the 'Emperor' part may be a trade name or trade mark; that is 'Emperor' signifies a company producing such plants, of already-known cultivars. |
Things get a bit woolly here, depending on whether the trade name is registered or not, which may influence whether it should be included in the single quotes or not.
I won't go into detail, but consider the following - an excerpt from the FAQ at http://www.ipaustralia.gov.au/pbr/faq.shtml:
"Can the name of my variety be, or include as part of the name, a trade mark registered under the Trade Marks Act 1995?
Return to the Violet Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here