Return to the Violet Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Splitting Parmas

Posted by Violetvamp 7a/Virginia,USA (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 13, 05 at 19:32

Hello Everyone,
Why is everyone so quiet?!No messages since Sept.1st!
I am new to parmas and have three(now!).My "Violette de Toulouse" grew another crown and spread out so nicely that I seperated the two crowns (as one of you explained to me)and re-planted them both in the ground.I pray they both make it.My question-Should I want to pot my parmas for the winter and keep indoors:what type of pot (clay,plastic etc...)and what size pot?Where do I place the pots and do I fertilize in pots?Any other helpful info would also be welcome.Thanks to you all!!

-thevioletvamp

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Splitting Parmas

• Posted by etii France 8 (My Page) on
    Wed, Sep 14, 05 at 2:03

Hi !

U're right, so quiet, too quiet :-( No alien to indentify, no picture to see...
Don't worry so much about your parma :-) Violets are not so fragil, thanks godness. No matter if the pot is clay or plastic according to me. About the size: it mainly depends on your plant; the bigger it is, the bigger the pot must be and the bigger it will grown :-) The way you feel it, the way you do it ;-) "Just do it" without a shoe ;-)
Keep cool n take it easy :-))

bye bye
Hasta la vista :-)
Thierry.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Violet Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here