Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
etii

Alice Witter like a mother ;-)

etii
18 years ago

Hi folks !

Sorry, can't post pics of blooms 'cause it's autumn time here (good luck for you 'cause I'm so bad at photos lol) but I made that one :-) I found it funny !

Doesn't it look like a bird sitting on eggs ? I do think something is coming...

Enjoy :-)

Thierry.

Image link:

Comments (9)

• Portiemom
    18 years ago

It sure does! Wonderful photo.

• nathalie
    18 years ago

And why should'nt it bloom in automn humm? Look at mine! The picture was taken just yesterday!
    I think you didn't share the right clump with me? lol

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:1339353}}

• etii
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Nath' GGGRRRR, stop b***tching (I hadn't been able to use the word lol - censurer dans les régles) ;-)
    I gonna kick your ass in febrary, are U ready ? lol
    It's just because you're cheating darling, madame is having a greenhouse ;-)ppp That's not fair :-)ppp

Take care Nath' :-)
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO (are you deserving so much ?;-)
    Thierry.

PS: U're becoming more and more good at photos: keep on offering us such beauties :-)

• Mike Hardman
    18 years ago

John Whittlesey seems to have a very nice form of it...

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:1339354}}

• etii
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Funny RED eye :-)
    Mine is definitively purple !
    But, it's just a photo and sometimes you just can't catch the right color with your camera: you know how much violets are player with that !
    Did you try it ? Does it make the same color ?

Thanks for the pic :-)
    Thierry.

• Mike Hardman
    18 years ago

No - I have not grown John's plant, unfortunately.
    True, his photo might give a bit more of a red colour; it is normally quite a purplish pink.
    'Red eye' in a photo - very clever :)

• stefanb8
    18 years ago

Something is definitely coming - it looks like a scene from Invasion of the Pod People! Which isn't too far from the truth, I'll bet... have you thought about investing in a football stadium or a large park to put all the seedlings from the sororias you seem to be so fond of??? :-)

Stefan

• nathalie
    18 years ago

What is exciting in those ""sororias ""..( and in so many cultivars) is that nothing is clearly stated so that there is always something to investigate...
    ...and so that we can all go on exchanging ans swaping! ;-))
    ( and test our english :-/ )
    Cheers

• etii
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Your English is okay nat', don't worry about it :-)
    Stefan: if I could, I would put violas everywhere :-) We are to set them free sometimes ;-) Next spring, when my seeds will be useless 'cause next will come, I guess I'll made some green vandalism, just for fun lol.