Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ekaiser_gw

What kind of weed do I have and how do I control them

ekaiser
11 years ago

I visit my inlaws in San Antonio Texas on a regular basis and really enjoy yard work. I work in their yard when I come to visit. I have spend 2 days attempting to get rid of all these weeds and see no end in sight. I know that once I leave their yard will continue to be overtaken by these little buggers. How can I get rid of them for good?

They are in Helotes right outside of San Antonio. They have centipede lawn and yes these are through out the entire lawn. They do not have inground sprinklers so they water once weekly 45 mins at a time for each area with a sprinkler head attachted to the hose. I used to live here last year and regularly weeded (3 times a week). Often I would spend the entire Saturday outside pulling weeds, mowing, watering, edging. These weeds are easy to pull and uproot. I find that a gently tug gets the weed and the root. I thought that this was the best way to go about getting rid of the weeds and not having them come back but obviously that does not seem to be the case. Any suggestions would help. I would also love to know the name of these weeds. Thanks!

Image link:

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Cabido Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
DC & Montgomery County's Best in Full Service, Custom Home Remodeling