Return to the Weeds Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
So many weeds I could be called a pot dealer!

Posted by weedhater_2007 (My Page) on
Thu, May 17, 07 at 18:16

I have probably somewhere around 10 species of weeds in my backyard. Ever since my dad moved away I never really took care of the lawn, just simply cut it. Now I'm taking a bit more responsibility and would like some help identifying some weeds to get rid of them. I will put numbers beside each link so that it will be easy for you guys to refer to each picture and identify whichever weed it happens to be. Thanks a lot with the help I really appreciate it.

1. Image Hosting

2.Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

3.Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

I believe 4 & 5 are the same but not sure so:
4.Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

5.Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Now pics 6 &7 are of the same weed, but I zoomed up to the base of the weed for the first picture and the second picture has the full weed

6.Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

7.Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
8.Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

9.Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

10.Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

11.Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

12.Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

13.Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

I'm pretty sure this last one is garlic mustard but confirmation would be good

14.Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Anyways thanks in advance for any and all help / attempts at helping, even identification of a few of these will rid a good percent of weeds in my backyard. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: So many weeds I could be called a pot dealer!

#1, 2 and 11 -- Forget-me-not, Myosotis sp.
#4 -- Geranium
#3, 5-9 -- Dandelion, Taraxacum officinale
#4 -- Dandelion and dock, Rumex sp.
#14 -- yes, garlick mustard, Alliaria petiolata

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Weeds Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here