Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flo9_gw

Roundup spraying on veggie garden

flo9
9 years ago

Anyone know the extents of danger on this happening to eat the food?

The apt complex hired a company to spray this on grass and other places before applying pine straw to perm ruin grass ( very unnecessary!!!!!!! And it looks super UGLY now). They sprayed this less than an inch to my container garden on my patio and I could spell it inside my home with patio door open... and there's a hill infront of patio.... I know it by the wind some got on my radishes, pea and bean plants... plus I could smell it heavily inside my place.

They all are swearing up a storm I won't be harmed by it to eat anything in my containers growing... 2 or so month old radish plants... pea and bean plants about 8 inches tall....... the owner of landscape place told me it only works for 2 hours and washes away. I see on roundup website it works for a year.

The maintance man told me a friend of his drank a full glass of this thinking it was water and didn't get sick.......... okay, who would have this pesticide in a drinking glass???? What crap is he making up???

Everything I've learned in past.... you NEVER use pesticides to kill weeds in a garden nor use that soil for it can kill you.

Anyone know further info and if they've used this product in their veggie garden?

Comments (3)