Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tabbi1117

poison ivy!!!! Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section

Tabbi1117
9 years ago

First off let me apologize ahead of time if I posted this in the wrong section however I have been led to believe that poison ivy is a weed.
My question.....How do you get rid of it.
I tried a landscaper and that didn't work I told him I wanted it removed and for it to never come back, well it came back. When I was young I could run through it and play in it for hours (not that I did) and never got any kind of irritation from it. All of a sudden this summer I started weeding my flower bed and it turns out that this stuff and me are no longer friends. I had it so bad I was admitted to the hospital for a few days.
Unfortunately there was nothing in writing for the job that the landscaper did so I can't even prove that I hired him to remove it and he is refusing to come back and do the job right. I am tired of this stuff taking over the front of my house, it looks ugly and it's proven dangerous to myself.
I want it gone how do I got about doing so? I have been told just a high quality weed killer would to the trick is this true and if so what brand is recommended?

Comment (1)