Return to the Weeds Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pictures of Weeds?

Posted by Barb_roselover_IN 5a (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 28, 05 at 14:56

Can anybody tell me where I can find on the web pictures of certain weeds. I am trying to find a picture of the Virginia Creeper since I am not sure that is what I am fighting. I know there is that site as far as bugs are concerned, but I don't know about the other. This is mean stuff. Thanks - Barb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pictures of Weeds?

There are a couple of ways that you can do this. First, using Google as your search engine, type in 'virginia creeper', and then go to the images. You will find about a million or so good pictures of this plant. It will take two clicks!

Then, you can find all sorts of good web sites by typing in key works like 'weed identification' or 'weed images', again using Google. Then you can browse through the various sites to find several that suit you.

I would have been happy to link you up with a picture of Virgina Creeper, but since you asked how you could find it yourself, I'm thrilled to help you do your own search! Be sure to let us know if you have any trouble or better yet, if you find a really terrific weed site.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Weeds Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here