Return to the Weeds Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Vote: What's Your 'FAVORITE' weed of the week?

Posted by paintedturtle 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 20, 06 at 20:03

Mine is Goutweed. It will not go away. I dig it and
dig it and keep on ripping it out and within a week it's thriving once again. I have never had such a horrible experience with a weed.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Vote: What's Your 'FAVORITE' weed of the week?

Mine is bindweed. It comes up again from the roots so you have to keep hoeing it down.

It is almost impossible to get rid of.

Here is a link that might be useful: bindweed

o
Goutweed.

I don't think I have ever seen Goutweed. But here is a link to it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Goutweed

o

It's a tie between spotted spurge and oxalis. The more I pull, the more it comes back. I'm losing my will to pull :(

o

Yellow Starthistle and Russian Starthistle, both are very hard to control and to eradicate, can produce thorn heads that flaten garden tractor tires and very poisonous to Horses.

Dan

o

Last year, it was rattlesnake weed. Ealier this year, it was oxalis. Now, its chamber bitter.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Weeds Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here