Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
x0xteddybearx0x

Dirt/Weed Border Around Above The Ground Pool

x0xteddybearx0x
16 years ago

Hello Everyone! I have an above the ground pool in my backyard. Surrounding my pool are pebbles with a scallop edging made of stone, I have grass growing next to that, and then I have flowerbeds along my back fence. My grass is fine, but along the scalloped edging of my pool, the grass becomes weeds. I've pulled all of the weeds along my scalloped edging, and now it looks like I have pebbles, scallop edging, dirt edging, grass, and then my flowerbeds.

What can I do to cover the dirt along the scalloped edging? I was thinking of putting more grass down, but I think that the grass will start to grow through the scalloped edging and up through the pebbles. I thought of putting flowers there, but I think that the weeds will just end up coming back.

Once I took the weeds out, it did make a nice uniform dirt border along the scalloped edging. I just want to get rid of that dirt border, to keep the weeds away, and to keep anything I put there from growing up through the pebbles surrounding my pool.

Please help! I'm desperate! I've been doing a lot of work to my front and back yard, and that's the only part of my yard that doesn't look right!

Thanks!

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor