Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
redhilll

Seeking Bird Lithographs and Have Rare Set Well Under Value!

redhilll
11 years ago

Hello,

I hope this post finds you well.

Does anyone on this forum have / collect Bird lithographs?

I am specifically looking for individual lithographs from the Amsterdam Edition of John James Audubon�s The Birds of America.
I will gladly pay a reasonable price and I have already tried many of the dealers that specialize in this area with no success.

Also, in the event anyone is interested, I have a rare and collectable Birds of America set currently on the market at a very low price relative to its value (looking to buy some of the lithographs with the proceeds so am fairly motivated.)

It�s a remarkable and gorgeous reprint of the esteemed Octavo edition and quite a find as there are only two copies (of the complete set) on the market at $2,000 and up.

This set will likely go for a fraction of that so there is a lot of money on the table here for someone...

In fact, a later and less desirable edition by the same publisher recently sold for over $1,000.

On that note, the link is:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BIRDS-OF-AMERICA-1ST-EDITION-John-James-Audubon-OCTAVO-Plates-Print-Litho-NORTH-/290846707827?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Either way, thanks for taking the time to read this and please email me if you have (or know where I might locate) the aforementioned lithographs.

As mentioned, I am prepared to purchase some for a reasonable price!

Thanks again for your time!

Sponsored
WM Design Studio, LLC.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Loudoun County's Skilled Residential Architect | 4X Best of Houzz!