Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tracerracer

I know this is a forum for attracting, but...........

tracerracer
16 years ago

This morning about 5:30, I was online and heard a scuffle on my back porch. We have a outside kitty (came w/ the house can't beat her hard enough to get her to live inside, nice cat, Angel)(Yes, she's spayed and no, she doesn't hunt,long story) We do have a problem w/ 'dumped' and hence multi-generational feral cats. Thinkin' that it was just that beating up on Angel, I turned on my porch light to scare the stray off, jerked open my door...........To my horror....I found myself about 4' from a skunk who promptly jumped off the porch and shashayed under my house.......Yes, there is an opening, yes I spoke w/my DH multible times......needless to say, it will now be taken care of,thought it had, anyway.........What is an effective way to move this (lookin' very well fed) skunk along? I've heard about mothballs, do they work and do I need to buy out the 2 nearest hardware stores? What suprised me is the lack of smell...Maybe it's young, no mistake that it is a skunk, just no noticable small.........

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Central Ohio's Source for Reliable, Top-Quality Roofing Solutions