Return to the Wildlife Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wildlife Rehab Volunteer opportunities in NJ

Posted by elly_nj NJ z6 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 5, 06 at 20:32

Thought I'd pass this on. I realize the RSVP date is late, but I think there is still time to enroll:

THE NEW JERSEY ASSOCIATION OF WILDLIFE REHABILITATORS EDUCATION SERIES PRESENTS:

FEBRUARY 11, 2006: Opportunities to Volunteer with Wildlife

Would you like to know more about caring for injured and displaced local wildlife? This 2 hr. seminar will be an
introduction to volunteering for a wildlife rehabilitator. Join us to learn about the number of ways you can assist in the
care of New Jerseys native wildlife through hands-on care or other vital roles such as transporting animals, cage building
& ground maintenance, helping with fundraising, locating release sites and much more. No previous experience is
necessary; just bring your interest and enthusiasm.

TIME: 10 am to 12 pm
Student Center Building, 2nd floor, Davidson Room D
COST: Free

RSVP by February 3rd, 2006 to 973 334 -8283 or email: education@njawr.org

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wildlife Rehab Volunteer opportunities in NJ

too bad this isn't a southern Illinois thing...I'd be jumping onto the list right away.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Wildlife Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here